Building 360 Collaborative Leadership & Innovation
Jazz Leadership Project (JLP) is a leading-edge approach to leadership training, personal and team development through the principles and practices of jazz music, which exemplifies:
The Jazz Leadership Project can help your team create an environment that nurtures and supports extraordinary team performance.
Proactive leadership and team building training are essential to fortify and maintain a relevant, forward-moving organization.
The JLP workshop focuses on:
- 21st Century Leadership Methodology
- The Culture of Teams and Organizations
- Collaborative Group Dynamics
- Organizational Change and Agility
- Jazz History Context: Blues and Swing
"I used to think that running an organization was equivalent to conducting a symphony orchestra. But I don’t think that’s quite it: it’s more like jazz."
Warren Bennis, Author, Pioneer of Leadership Studies
The JLP Workshop includes:
- JOB SUCCESS PRE-WORKSHOP ANALYSIS
- INTERACTIVE ENGAGEMENT
- APPLICATION OF JAZZ PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES
- LIVE JAZZ BAND
- INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP MODELING
- DYNAMIC TEAMWORK PARADIGM
- CREATIVE, IMPROVISATIONAL EXERCISES
- POST-WORKSHOP DEBRIEF
Benefits of the Workshop:
Understanding and embracing leadership best practices provides for organizational gains such as: problem solving acumen, replicable standards, and strong goal clarity, all working towards continuous increases in productivity.
- Better team motivation
- Improved trust
- Confident decision-making
- Self-reflection on behavior and responses
- Improved listening skills
- Improved improvisational skills
- Improved group dynamics
- Distributed leadership
- Improved ensemble collaboration and communication
The JLP workshop can help your organization create an environment that nurtures and supports extraordinary leadership and team performance.
"The model for management that we have right now is the opera . . . What we are increasingly talking about today are diversified groups that have to write the score while they perform. What you need now is a good jazz group."
Peter Drucker, the founder of modern management
For a free consultation, call us at 855.963.9773
The workshops are taught by seasoned professionals with a live band. In a safe, creative environment, participants experience group dynamics, small group interplay, and collaborative, engaging activities.
- On-boarding of New Personnel
- Leadership Training
- Manager and Executive Retreats
- Mergers & Acquisition Transitions
- Project Management
- Personal Growth & Development
- Diversity & Inclusion Training
To book a workshop call 855.963.9773 or email email@example.com
Rooted in cutting-edge behavioral science, this talent mapping indicator is based on universal constructs people use to execute tasks, apply skills, and manage roles.
A semantic analysis, using proprietary algorithms, this talent mapping indicator identifies people's operational patterns and work style. It drives value-based outcomes.
Only 15-minutes, the survey is taken prior to the workshop to further customize the experience.